- FORGED IN TITANIUM — iPhone 15 Pro has a strong and light aerospace-grade titanium design with a textured matt glass back. It also features a Ceramic Shield front that’s tougher than any smartphone glass. And it’s splash-, water- and dust-resistant.1
- ADVANCED DISPLAY — The 6.1″ Super Retina XDR display² with ProMotion ramps up refresh rates to 120Hz when you need exceptional graphics performance. Dynamic Island bubbles up alerts and Live Activities. Plus, with Always-On display, your Lock Screen stays glanceable, so you don’t have to tap it to stay in the know.
- GAME-CHANGING A17 PRO CHIP — A Pro-class GPU makes mobile games feel so immersive, with rich environments and realistic characters. A17 Pro is also incredibly efficient and helps to deliver amazing all-day battery life.3
- POWERFUL PRO CAMERA SYSTEM — Get incredible framing flexibility with seven pro lenses. Capture super-high-resolution photos with more colour and detail using the 48MP Main camera. And take sharp close-ups from far away with the 3x Telephoto camera on iPhone 15 Pro.
- CUSTOMISABLE ACTION BUTTON — Action button is a fast track to your favourite feature. Just set the one you want, like Silent mode, Camera, Voice Memo, Shortcut and more. Then press and hold to launch the action.
- PRO CONNECTIVITY — The new USB-C connector lets you charge your Mac or iPad with the same cable you use to charge iPhone 15 Pro. With USB 3, you get a huge leap in data transfer speeds.4 And you can download files up to 2x faster using Wi-Fi 6E.5
- VITAL SAFETY FEATURES — If you need emergency services and you don’t have mobile network connection or Wi-Fi, you can use Emergency SOS via satellite.6 With Crash Detection, iPhone can detect a severe car crash and call for help if you can’t.7
- DESIGNED TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE — iPhone comes with privacy protections that help keep you in control of your data. It’s made from more recycled materials to minimise environmental impact. And it has built-in features that make iPhone more accessible to all.
1iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max are splash-, water- and dust-resistant, and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 metres for up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty but you might have rights under consumer law.
2The display has rounded corners. When measured as a standard rectangle, the screen is 6.12 inches (iPhone 15 Pro, iPhone 15) or 6.69 inches (iPhone 15 Pro Max, iPhone 15 Plus) diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
3Battery life varies by use and configuration; see for more information.
4USB 3 cable with 10 Gbps speed required for up to 20x faster transfers on iPhone 15 Pro models. Cable sold separately.
5Wi-Fi 6E available in countries and regions where supported.
6Service is included for free for two years with the activation of any iPhone 15 model. Connection and response times vary based on location, site conditions and other factors. See for more information.
7iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Pro can detect a severe car crash and call for help. Requires a mobile network connection or Wi-Fi calling.
Go to for a complete set.
My Byte is committed to customer satisfaction. Of course there may be times where you may have to return a product to us for all sorts of reasons. Below are some reasons you may want to return an item and what our policy is.
Change of mind
Should you have change of mind of purchase, you must state your intent to return purchases within 7 days. You can do this in writing by postal mail or e-mail. Our address and e-mail details can be found on our contact page.
When we receive the item(s), we will arrange a store credit where you can use within 12 months. A restocking fee may be applicable depending on the age and condition of the item(s) including packaging.
You can arrange to return the item(s) by visiting our store in person, or shipping1 your item(s) back to us.
1 Shipping charges apply to the customer when returning products back to My Byte.
Cancellation of orders purchased online may incur an additional cancellation fee of 2% of the sale order. This fee will be deducted when we process your refund.
Wrong item purchased
If you make a wrong selection that resulted in the purchase of an incorrect item, we are happy to assist you.
You can arrange to return the item(s) by visiting our store in person or shipping2 your product back to us. A restocking fee may be applicable depending on the age and condition of the item(s) including packaging.
2 Shipping charges apply to the customer when returning products to and from My Byte.
Should your item(s) become faulty during the manufacturers warranty period, we are happy to assist you.
The Australian Consumer Law protects consumers by giving them certain guaranteed rights when they buy goods and services. Under the Law, these Consumer Guarantees cannot be excluded. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of “acceptable quality” and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Australian Consumer Law does not apply to:
- Misuse of your product that causes the fault or damage.
- Change of mind.
- Wrong item purchased.
You can arrange to return the item(s) by visiting our store in person or shipping3 your product back to us.
3 Shipping charges apply to the customer when returning products back to My Byte. Where we ship you a replacement or repaired product back to you, My Byte incurs the costs.